More people are concerned with why women stay in abusive relationships than why men are abusing women.
What horrifies me most is the idea of being useless: well-educated, brilliantly promising, and fading out into an indifferent middle age.
- Plath, Sylvia. The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath.
(Source: wordsnquotes, via chuckn0rrisapprovesthis)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via aumoe)
wow, this is important.
(Source: aumoe, via gh0stlybehaviour)
i hate when people ask “who you tryna look good for?!” bitch myself bye
(Source: savannahblair, via wank-r)
missin somebody a lot but not wanting to seem clingy
(Source: kappataincrunch, via wank-r)