I was born very far from where I’m supposed to be so I’m on my way home.
- Bob Dylan (via purplebuddhaproject
I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good.
- Roald Dahl (via fuckinq
(Source: onlinecounsellingcollege, via obsessedwithtv)
Rule # 12: Only three types of people tell the truth: kids, drunk people, and anyone who is pissed the fuck off.
- Richard Pryor (via bl-ossomed
(Source: notesfromarmageddon, via godofgingers)
All the hardest, coldest people you meet,
were once as soft as water.
And that’s the tragedy of living.
- Iain S. Thomas (via poetisch
(Source: theonlymagicleftisart, via strange-attracti0n)
things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts
(Source: younghabitats, via otur)
The years between eighteen and twenty-eight are the hardest, psychologically. It’s then you realize this is make or break, you no longer have the excuse of youth, and it is time to become an adult – but you are not ready.
- Helen Mirren (via mystiquel
(Source: omybestbeloved, via holasugartits)
i wanna date someone and live with them in a shitty apartment but be happy about it because we are happy together and we can decorate it with stupid dorky posters of shit we like and figurines and art and we can cook weird recipes we found on the internet and eat them and watch cartoons even if the food is gross because we made it and we’re perfect
Becoming a cold hearted bitch wasn’t really what I planned to do with my life but here I am